cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frnkgom
Occasional Member - Level 1

Accidental personal charge on Pcard

Hi team,

I made an accidental personal purchase on my new Pcard. I was able to get the charges reversed to my personal CC. The issue is the initial charge and the refund is showing in Concur. I do not know how to clear out, is there a trouble ticket I could cut? Any help would be greatly appreciated!  

Thanks!

-Frank

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frnkgom choose the expense type that matches most closely to what was purchased. For example, if you bought a new mouse for your computer, choose the expense type of Office Supplies or whatever expense type your company has that is similar to this. Be sure that you use the same expense type for both charges.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frnkgom add both transactions to a report, they will zero each other out. :-). When this situation happens, treat the refund as any other transaction. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
frnkgom

Thank you for the response KevinD ! I do not see a an Expense Type in the drop-down menu for this situation. Would I choose a  type closest to the situation? I did try "Undefined" and clicked the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) box. The system will not let me move forward without  inputting a valid expense type. Any suggestions?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frnkgom choose the expense type that matches most closely to what was purchased. For example, if you bought a new mouse for your computer, choose the expense type of Office Supplies or whatever expense type your company has that is similar to this. Be sure that you use the same expense type for both charges.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
frnkgom

Thank you Kevin! This solution worked great! Thank you for you time.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frnkgom Glad to hear it was resolved. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey