cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benrober
Occasional Member - Level 1

Accidental Personal Purchase On Business Card

Hi all.  I've made an accidental purchase on my comp card.  How can I resolve this and settle balance?

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@benrober you will need to add the expense to a report still. When filling out the details of the expense, be sure to check the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox. You might have to send a payment for this amount directly to the card issuer or pay your company back. I'm sure your company has a policy for these types of situations. I recommend speaking to your direct manager to see what the process is for personal charges on the company card. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@benrober you will need to add the expense to a report still. When filling out the details of the expense, be sure to check the Personal Expense (do not reimburse) checkbox. You might have to send a payment for this amount directly to the card issuer or pay your company back. I'm sure your company has a policy for these types of situations. I recommend speaking to your direct manager to see what the process is for personal charges on the company card. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
benrober

Thanks - this was helpful!

Twinfield08

Thank you, can you share a screenshot of where "Personal Expense Do NOt Reimburse" is located please?  I'm not able to find it anywhere. 

@Twinfield08 I'm looking at your account and I see an expense report labeled Accidental Personal Charge. However, there isn't any expense added to the report. I do see several company card charges from Amazon. Are you going to be adding these to an expense report? Is one of these charges the accidental charge?

You won't see the Personal Expense checkbox until you have an expense added to your expense report and are filling out the details. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Twinfield08

ok thank you.  Yes all those charges accidentally went on the card.  Amazon made it my default when I added for one purchase.  I'll add those expenses. I wasn't sure what to even select for expense type.