cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
db1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Acceptable Card Transaction

What is considered as an acceptable card transaction, as understand Concur asks for accompanying card transaction information.  Some of the receipts have a card ref on them, but others don't.  Obviously a copy of a personal bank statement wouldn't seem appropriate

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@db1 I've not come across any statement from SAP Concur regarding what is acceptable as it is up to each company to decide. I believe we avoid providing this type of guidance as it could open us up to some liability issues.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@db1 Hello.  Are you referring to acceptable card transactions during the auditing process?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
db1

@TriciaW no, not audit, in day to day use. I think a receipt is sufficient, but does Concur state any guidance on an alternative if no receipt. i.e. bank statement etc... Thank you for replying.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@db1 I've not come across any statement from SAP Concur regarding what is acceptable as it is up to each company to decide. I believe we avoid providing this type of guidance as it could open us up to some liability issues.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
db1

Thank you.