cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bush
Occasional Member - Level 1

AAT (Amenity Approval Tool)

In Expense report there is a link to attach receipt.

How to attach pre-approval from the Amenities Approval Tool ?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bush Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I am not sure what the Amenities Approval Tool is, therefore I would suggest that you reach out to the Concur Administrator at your company for assistance. However, to attach is receipt - generally here are the steps and guidelines:

There are many ways to attach receipts within an expense report. You can watch this video, or view the following 3 methods below:

Method 1:

Attach a receipt to each expense entry. Of all methods, this one is the easiest to do:
  1. Open the expense entry
  2. Click on the Add Receipt button to the right
  3. Upload a receipt
  4. Click Save
  5. Move on to the next expense entry
Method 2:

Upload receipts first, then attach them to each expense entry.
  1. Click on the Expense tab
  2. Scroll down to the "Available Receipts" section
  3. Click Upload New Receipt
  4. Repeat until you have uploaded all receipts
  5. Open the expense report
  6. Open the expense entry
  7. Click on the Add Receipt button to the right
  8. Attach a receipt from the available list
  9. Move on to the next expense entry
Note: Once a receipt is attached to an expense entry, it is removed from the Available Receipts section.

Method 3:

Upload receipts from the Concur mobile app.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bush My guess is the Amenities Approval Tool is something you use outside of SAP Concur. There won't be a direct link between the two systems, so I might recommend taking a screenshot of the approval in the Amenities Tool, then attaching that to your report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bush
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I have tried to attach a screenshot from AAT tool but the only way for attaching a file I have noticed is Attach receipt. Second receipt file does not clear the alert "Please attach pre-approval from the AAT" ...  😞
I have described this also in the comment and stated Approval requests IDs but its'not sufficient.