cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sherinhs
Occasional Member - Level 1

A red exception flag

Hi,can someone help with the below red exception error ?  When I select the P-card is also not allwowing me to submit the expenses.

sherinhs_0-1657541832769.png

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sherinhs your company uses P-Cards and T&E corporate cards. When you create a new expense report, there is a field labeled Policy. If policy selected doesn't match the transaction type on the claim, you get the exceptions you are experiencing. I checked your expense report and you have UK T&E Policy selected (I believe this is the default for all new expense claims), but the transactions are P-Card transactions. See first screenshot. You need to just update the policy. To access the report header, refer to second screenshot.

KevinD_0-1657570830585.png

KevinD_1-1657570876393.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sherinhs

HI KevinD.

Thanks for your prompt response. However when I changed the policy to P-card, the expense title I wanted to select were not available, such as individual meals, hotel etc.

Does that mean with my credit card I’m not allowed to make such transactions ? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sherinhs I don't know your company policies, but P-Cards are used usually for non-travel related business expenses. For example, office supplies. So, if hotel and meals are not available expense types to choose from, then I would say that you are not supposed to use your P-Card for those expenses. You should speak to your direct manager about this. They should know your company policies.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sherinhs