cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harshadupadhyay
New Member - Level 1

A BTAT Certificate Expense Entry must be added to this expense claim

A BTAT Certificate Expense Entry must be added to this expense claim because it includes international expenses. But How I can add it ? No option to add certificate
6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@harshadupadhyay think of it like a receipt. How do you attach a paper receipt to your report? You take picture of it with your mobile phone or scan it into an image file, then attach. This certificate can be treated like a receipt. Just get it into an image file then attach it to the expense entry. Don't worry, if there is a receipt already attached to the entry, you can add a second image to an entry. Give that a try.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
noetzli
New Member - Level 1

Under the expense section "Other", there is an expense type called "BTAT". Scan in the BTAT report under the BTAT expense and it's filed.

marsco
Occasional Member - Level 1

I need help with this too.

marsco

None of these answers helped me.

vbaron

I had a similar issue and I created a PDF that explained the issue.  I then added an "BTAT Certificate" expense to the report and attached that PDF.  The system accepted it.  Note that even if with the BTAT expense included and attached, I had to submit it, received the error again and then it went through on the second submit try.  

steeds
Occasional Member - Level 2

I get an Alert telling me Please note expense type "BTAT Certificate" must only be used for attaching BTAT Certificate. Please change the expense type for this expense.

How do i accomplish the task of submitting a BTAT