cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2024 Expense Benchmarking

Hi everyone,

My company is looking to update their corporate expense policy for 2024 and I am doing some benchmarking on travel meals and hotels. If you have a minute, can you please fill out the below with how your company reimburses for the following expenses? Thank you in advance!

Meals: 

Hotel per night:

Type of Company: (Tech, Consulting, etc.)

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User your question would be better if posted in the Admin Group as that group's members are all site admins and those who help set policies at their company. This forum tends to be read more by end users, not site admins.

You would need to join the Admin Group to be able to post there. I tried looking up your SAP Concur profile based on the company name and email you provided, but nothing came up. The reason I tried looking you up is to verify you have site admin permissions at your company, which is required for admittance to the Admin Group. 

So, if you are a site admin or have admin permissions, if you could send me a private message with your SAP Concur username/login ID, I can look up your profile. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then the Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anonymous User your question would be better if posted in the Admin Group as that group's members are all site admins and those who help set policies at their company. This forum tends to be read more by end users, not site admins.

You would need to join the Admin Group to be able to post there. I tried looking up your SAP Concur profile based on the company name and email you provided, but nothing came up. The reason I tried looking you up is to verify you have site admin permissions at your company, which is required for admittance to the Admin Group. 

So, if you are a site admin or have admin permissions, if you could send me a private message with your SAP Concur username/login ID, I can look up your profile. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then the Message button. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, Kevin.  I appreciate the information.  I will make that change.