cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdiblasi
New Member - Level 1

2019 credit card expense clear

I'm trying to submit a new report to clear 2019 Amex expenses, but I got a error message that they are past due time and it will not allow me to submit any expense report for any period at all

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sdiblasi Due to the age of the expenses, you are a bit stuck in a loop here. You are going to need to reach out to the person at your company that is in charge of company credit cards or whomever is your company's internal Concur site administrator to get those transactions cleared for you. Since this is a rule your company put in place, there isn't much anyone here on the Community can do. 

I'm just curious and don't feel like you have to answer if you aren't comfortable, but how do you have AMEX transactions from 2019 that have not been submitted yet? That is a long time for them to be outstanding and how did your AMEX card get paid? Does your company pay the entire AMEX statement upfront? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.