Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ljackson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Workflow Report

Hello

We have a custom approval workflow but we get a lot of complaints that it is taking a long time for reports to get approved.  Is there a report/dashboard that shows the average time a report takes at each approval step?  We are trying to find the bottle neck - Is it due to manager approval? Concur Audit? etc.

We would also like for it to include the first submit to capture how long it takes for a report to complete approval even if it was rejected.

3 Replies
Mjsorensen

Re: Workflow Report

In Intelligence- go to Standard reports> Expense Processing> Workflow Cycle Times. There are 3 options so you can look at just the processors or managers or a combined effort . However with the combined report you might have to do a few formulas in excel to get it split out easier.

Hope this helps!

Venkat
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Mjsorensen,

Under Expense Processing, I coudnt see any report called Workflow Cycle. Do I need enable any other option to get this report.

Warm Regards

Venkat

Mjsorensen

These are all the reports i see under Expense processing- if you don't have it then you will need to talk to your Concur adminstator to get that report available i think.

workflow reports.JPG