cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tombr
New Member - Level 1

User profile details - creation, termination and "by whom"

Hello,

I'm trying to create a custom report which would show the following informtion for any user account:

- date when the account was created

- date when account was terminated (if applicable)

- who created the account.

Can anybody advise which data fields should I insert into the custom report to obtain this information? 

Thank you

Tom

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: User profile details - creation, termination and "by whom"

I did a quick look in Cognos and was able to find the Start date and Termination date items. I did not see a data item showing who created the account. 

You can find these items here: Expense>Lists>Employee Information>Additional Details.

I hope this helps. 

Kevin

2 Replies
Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

I did a quick look in Cognos and was able to find the Start date and Termination date items. I did not see a data item showing who created the account. 

You can find these items here: Expense>Lists>Employee Information>Additional Details.

I hope this helps. 

Kevin

Adriana
Occasional Member - Level 2

You cannot add who created/terminated the account because this is not visible in Employee profile in Concur. 

My question...if I add start/end date what could be the reason for which these fields remain blank. Even though I have employees whi have been terminated and most definitely I should see when the employees have been created.  

Many thanks!