cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

User Admin Group

I have tried to join the User Admin Group weeks ago but have not been added or notified that it is process.  I just re-requested to join today:Snapshot of requesting accessSnapshot of requesting access

Is there some other step I am missing? 

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology
1 Solution
Solution
MitchellW
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello dworth,

I screen applicants for the User Admin Group of Community. You've completed all the steps towards joining, all I have to do on the back-end is verify that you are an SAP Concur Administrator and are therefore able to join. 
I haven't seen your request come through my queue before, however, I do see it with your application today and will verify your status.

Whenever an applicant isn't applicable to the group, we send them a message explaining why and what the process to resolution may be - we never would leave you hanging without follow-up. Apologies for any confusion or frustration!

Thank you,

Mitchell

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

It looks correct to me... Hope to see you soon in the admin group 🙂

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Solution
MitchellW
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello dworth,

I screen applicants for the User Admin Group of Community. You've completed all the steps towards joining, all I have to do on the back-end is verify that you are an SAP Concur Administrator and are therefore able to join. 
I haven't seen your request come through my queue before, however, I do see it with your application today and will verify your status.

Whenever an applicant isn't applicable to the group, we send them a message explaining why and what the process to resolution may be - we never would leave you hanging without follow-up. Apologies for any confusion or frustration!

Thank you,

Mitchell