cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HowardF
Occasional Member - Level 1

The Concur Android app takes blurred images with mobile device camera

Hi 
Our organization started using Concur for expenses this month and I have installed the Android app on my Samsung S6.

Problem: I have enabled use of the phone's camera in the app but it will not focus. When I aim and frame the receipt it is fine until I use the capture button at which point the focus immediately goes blurred and I get a pop-up message advising as such, inviting me to re-take. No matter how many times I try, the result is the same.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling with the same result upon re-use.

Can you assist please.

2 Solutions
Solution
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Kathy_McAuliffe  @HowardF ,

Good day.

The issue on blurred images for Samsung S6 should be resolved on the current 9.64.1 Concur app version on Android. Kindly update Concur app on your devices to this new version and test again. Please provide feedback in case issue persist.

Regards,

Anna Dizo

View solution in original post

Solution
HowardF

My apologies - I just re-tested, version 9.64.1 must have been applied after I reported the blurred photo issue - it now works beautifully... thank you for the upgrade/fix!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Kathy_McAuliffe

We are having the same issue.  It was working fine for a while and in the last month or so has gone to blurry pics and inaccurate information.  I tested it today with one of our users who has been complaining and saw it first hand.  I went to the play store to see if there was an upgrade he hadn't applied (this man is not tech savvy), and got an error trying to install the update.  Error read "SAP Concur can't be installed.  Try again, and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting (which get help troubleshooting was a hyperlink) Error Code:  910"

I have not had a chance to click the hyperlink as he had to run off to a meeting with his phone.  I personally use Apple and just did a receipt for my lunch and it uploaded perfectly, even with a receipt that the vendor's ink roll was starting to run short on so the quality of the actual receipt was crap. 

Solution
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Kathy_McAuliffe  @HowardF ,

Good day.

The issue on blurred images for Samsung S6 should be resolved on the current 9.64.1 Concur app version on Android. Kindly update Concur app on your devices to this new version and test again. Please provide feedback in case issue persist.

Regards,

Anna Dizo

HowardF

Hi @

Solution
HowardF

My apologies - I just re-tested, version 9.64.1 must have been applied after I reported the blurred photo issue - it now works beautifully... thank you for the upgrade/fix!

kendclark
New Member - Level 2

I still have this problem, I am on version 9.65.2 and Android system is up to date.  I have a Note5.

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @kendclark,

Thanks for posting!

If the solution above is not working I would suggest you create a support ticket for this issue. You can do so through your company's authorized support contact or the User Support Desk.

Hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
campfer
New Member - Level 1

I have a LG  V40 thinQ android.  SAP Concur used to work fine, but in the last two months all pictures are blurry and the flash won't work.  I uninstalled Concur and reinstalled the latest version 9.75.2 and I still get the same blurry results.  The poor quality photos makes entering expenses take twice as long as it should.  Please find me a solution.  Thanks.  

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @campfer,

Good day!

There was a similar issue raised to our R&D team with regards to the description provided. Currently, some enhancement to make sure that the receipt captured is readable. We call this the "camera aide" feature which will be added when the next Concur app version 9.76 will be released (Android devices only).

The mobile app version release normally happens every end of each month

I suggest that we wait for the 9.76 release, teat again then you can provide us feedback of the result

Let me know if you have additional questions.

Regards,

AnnaDizo