cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
izion
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Concur Payment Demand Status

Hello,

What does it mean in SAP Concur when a "payment demand status has changed from accepted to declined for cash payment demand ######. This payment demand has been deleted and will ne replaced by a new cash payment demand"

Also, could someone please point me in the direction to an online tutorial on how to use Concur as an admin? Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@izion I'm not sure what the payment demand message means, but I can point you to our Admin training materials. 

If you are on a Professional Configuration of SAP Concur, go here: www.concurtraining.com/pr. 

If you are on a Standard Configuration of SAP Concur, go here: www.concurtraining.com/standard. 

These links take you to all our training resources. Be sure to click on the Learn to Administer option.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Sullivan
Occasional Member - Level 1

The links don't work and lead to "Page not Found" 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sullivan try this link: https://www.concurtraining.com/pr

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.