cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JOMI
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Concur Crash on Receipt Upload - iPadOS

Currently running iPadOS 13.3.1, with SAP Concur 9.76.0.2002030931

When I use the "Copy to SAP Concur" function in iPadOS from any app (Mail, Files, Books..etc) SAP Concur opens, shows the preview screen of the document, then crashes back to the home screen. The app appears to still be running as I can see it from the app management interface. If I open SAP Concur it loads as normal and I can use, however the document has not uploaded.

The App itself is fine, simply the function to upload document appears to be broken.

I've tried different document types from word, excel, pdf, jpg, png..etc. All result in the same crash back to the home screen.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

1 Solution
Solution
JOMI

Already logged incident with SAP support. Just recevied an update today.

Over night version 9.77.0.2002210556 has been released which solves this issue.

Update your app and you're good to go!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
pkollias8008
New Member - Level 1

...came here to report the same thing. 

iPad Pro: A1980

iPad OS 13.4 (17E5233g)

Concur 9.76.0

Crashes consistently on document upload to Concur from iPad email client or from 'Files' app, (where as before it used to work).

Seems to work fine on iPhone X with the same document from the same source - 

iPhone X: A1901

iOS: 13.4 (17E5233g)

Concur: 9.76.0

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Thanks for letting us know!

Please create a support ticket for this issue. This allows our support teams to not only help you find a solution but also have full visiblity into the scope of the issue if others raise the same case. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
JOMI

Already logged incident with SAP support. Just recevied an update today.

Over night version 9.77.0.2002210556 has been released which solves this issue.

Update your app and you're good to go!