SAP Business Exchange
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HZDA
Occasional Member - Level 2

Reporting Assistance - Who created/entered the expense claim

Hi - Is it possible to add into a report who created/ entered the expenses in the intial instance?

If so does anyone know the field name or where it may be held?

Thanks in advance

2 Replies
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Reporting Assistance - Who created/entered the expense claim

So, there are a few people that can create expenses on a report, the employee themselves, delegates and anyone who has the Proxy role. Now, an employee can have multiple delegates, so it is possible that a number of people could create an expense entry on a report. The way I read your post, that's what I understood your question to be. Can you show in reporting who created the line item entries. 

Well, as far as I know, this cannot be reported on. I know you can see if a delegate created an expense report, but I've never seen or heard that seeing who actually created each entry on the report is possible. I wish I had a better answer for you. 

Now, one possibility for being able to do this is to create a custom field that appears on each expense entry form labeled Created By. You can make this field Required or Optional and it would most likely be a free-form field where users can type in the name of the person who created the entry. I would probably recommend making it optional since most people create their own expenses, so this could be used in the instances where a delegate created the expenses. It would just have to be something you train all your delegates to do. This custom field could then be reported on in Cognos. 

I hope this helps. 

Kevin

HZDA
Occasional Member - Level 2

Re: Reporting Assistance - Who created/entered the expense claim

Thank you Kevin - Thats  been very useful