cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Receipt images/files not uploading/saving in app nor through desktop

Hey @KevinD

Do you have an idea of something that might help @Jackson and @RobSpec?

One thing you all could do is either try using a different browser or try clearing the cache on the browser you are already using. Beyond that, my thoughts are that it would be a good case for you all to bring to the User Support Desk or your Company Admins. It's hard to give a general fix just because there are many things that could be happening so working directly with your support channel is always a good step.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Jackson,

From your screenshot it shows you are using our new User Interface. It is still a work in progress and I think this might be causing your upload issue. If you can switch back to the other user interface, you may find you have better results. 

If you don't know how to switch the interface, talk to your site administrator. 

Kevin

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

RobSpec,

Has your image issue been resolved yet or is it still persisting? 

Kevin

BenoitRa
New Member - Level 1

4CC9DEDA-29A8-4C7C-8316-C815E8D92FDF.png

It's now 4 days that I all of the sudden cannot upload PDF hotel receipts. Tried over e-mail and straight upload from the app. Same issue. Expense management can be time consuming, I'd like this to be fixed.

kqueen
New Member - Level 1

We are too experiencing this issues with the receipts stuck in uploading status in the app.  Is there going to be a way to retrieve or push to web?  

svoreilly
New Member - Level 1

I am also having the stuck uploading problem, it would be ideal if there was a way to see the image so that I could at least figure out which receipts these are. Concur team, please fix!!!!