cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlburley
Occasional Member - Level 3

Processing Times with ExpenseIt

First of all, our company still has separate apps for Concur and ExpenseIt. I took a picture of a receipt this morning with ExpenseIt, and it took 75 mins. for it to process and export to Concur. Our employees were dealing with long processing time yesterday as well, so I opened a case but haven't heard from anyone. I don't see any problem noted on Concur Open. Is anyone else having the same issue?

5 REPLIES 5
dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

I have seen it process in seconds and then sometimes it takes over an hour.  I never heard why this is the case but saw notes that I was processing during "peak" times.  I just ran through an old parking ticket I had.... 12 seconds as I mentally count.

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology
jlburley
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks, Darryl.  I just tried one, and it was under 10 seconds.  Unfortunately, folks get used to the 1-15 min. range and then get frustrated when it take an hour.  We mention it during training, but people forget it.

MicheleW
Occasional Member - Level 2

We have been experiencing this at my company. (We likely still have a mixture of folks using the separate app and ExpenseIt integrated into Concur Mobile.) I opened a ticket on this on July 17. I received a reply on July 19 saying they had been experiencing "intermittent issues with ExpenseIt servers" but that they felt it had been resolved. I replied on July 23 saying our users continued to experience issues. They put the ticket back in "pending customer" status, so I gave up and closed it. I received reports of users complaining again today (September 19) but have not logged a ticket.

ygeitz
New Member - Level 1

We are experiencing the same issue with processing times.  Will keep checking to see if this is fixed.

dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

While still off and on... we did notice that if you exit out of the screen in the app and then go to the report it seems like the receipt is available.... so maybe it is getting hung up?

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology