cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pwolffe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Process expense reports coming from outside Concur

Hi, we would like to leverage Concur Expense processing for a significant number of employees who will initially not be using Concur by uploading the spreadsheets they now use. We haven't yet found a way to do this without rekeying all the data into Concur (ugh!)

A little background - a part of the organization is already using Concur and we've upgraded to Professional as part of our current NetSuite implementation. We plan to roll Concur out to everyone next year, but in the meantime our AP team is staring at the prospect of manually entering about 750 reports a month.

Thanks for your advice,

Pete

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi there,

This seems like a task that may not be possible as Concur is supposed to be a replacement for spreadsheets. Have you reached out to your Client Service Team or Customer Support? They would know your configuration the best and if it would be possible. For our company, we have a large amount of customizations so imports/exports tend to be more complex than the standards. Perhaps @MeggieC would have a next step for you, though?

Kind regards,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
pwolffe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Jessica. We've been working with our Concur PM and her tech team on a solution, but I expect it will be custom. Just trying to find out if others have addressed this issue and how they've approached it.

Pete

MeggieC
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @pwolffe,

Good question! 

Thanks for tagging me @JessicaL

In this case, your best next steps are to continue working with your Concur PM and her tech team. This will likely be a custom configuration. You can also look into utilizing our app center partner EmailXpenC. Find more information here. I would be interested in hearing how our other Community members have approached this as well. They are a great resource. You came to the right place!

Best,

Meggie