cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grigoris93
New Member - Level 1

Process Expense Report

Hi everyone,

One of my tasks is to process reports as adminstrator. 

However the option of process reports has gone from my profile. The only options I get now is "Manage Expense" and "Process Receipts".

Could you please support?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Venkat
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi @Grigoris93 ,

Please check your access under Adminstration -> Company -> Company Admin -> Permission Adminsrator

Warm Regards

Venkat

Grigoris93
New Member - Level 1

Hi @Venkat

Thank you for your promt reply. Under administration tab i get ontly the option Company Admin and then I get the followingcocnur.PNG

Venkat
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi @Grigoris93 ,

Please contact your Concur Adminstartor. They can help you in giving required either Processer or Processing Manager access.

Warm Regards

R Venkataramanan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Grigoris93 Seems a little strange that the option would all of a sudden be gone unless someone changed your permissions. 

@Venkat is correct, you will need to reach out to your administrator. 

I would be curious to see if your permission is still there, but the option is gone for some other reason. I can take a look for you if you provide me with your Company name and your full name. You can send this to me in a private message. I'm asking because if your permission is still showing on your profile, but you aren't seeing the option, then there is some other issue going on that would need to be looked at. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.