cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Egarnholz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Photo Upload Oldest to newest

The most recent update to concur is painful to use. I use iOS, every time I go to photos to upload a receipt image i have to scroll through all of my pictures to get to the most recent, as it is sorting oldest to newest instead of newest on top. I have over 7k photos so it is taking a lot of time. Also, how do I turn off “crop” this was a feature that concur had gotten rid of in the past and is absolutely terrible. 

8 Replies
Liliny25

Re: Photo Upload Oldest to newest

I couldn’t agree more with both of your comments. Myself & my coworkers are also experiencing the same issues. Very frustrating. The Concur Helpdesk told me to call Apple. Apple redirected me to this forum. Please help!1

farmfly
Occasional Member - Level 3

You right, the issue isn’t with Apple, it’s the Concur Mobile App that needs to be programmed to show the newest photos first.  I was hoping the newest update would fix the issue, but it was ignored.  It’s a pretty simple fix too.  I can’t believe it isn’t driving Concur employees crazy too...

Humphreyc
New Member - Level 1

SAP Concur, when will this be fixed? Doing expenses through mobile is now completely unusable! 

Egarnholz

I spoke to apple and concur on Tuesday. Apple told me there is nothing on their end that they could help with and that it was a development issue with the app. 

Concur will not take responsibility. They recommend taking a picture with the app oppose to your phones library. For me, this defeats the purpose of saving time as it takes so long to open the app. 

I am am hoping there is a solution soon. 

farmfly
Occasional Member - Level 3

It’s really frustrating that Concur isn’t willing to fix this issue!  I suggest giving them a 1 star app review until they take action.  

I have to take a picture of my itemized receipt when I eat at a hotel.  When I check out the next day I add the receipt to my hotel expense.  Now, I have to save the receipt until I check out, or scroll through 15,000 pictures when I try attach the image.  Starting the camera roll on the first picture taken makes no sense.  It’s a useless way to do it and starting on the last picture taken is easy fix for Concur to make.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi All,

This was a known issue and has been fixed with the new Concur app version 9.63. Kindly update or uninstall/reinstall your app to the 9.63 version and test again.

Regards,

Anna Dizo
Global Service & Support
SAP Concur

ticholson

Hi Anna - I updated my app and the issue has not been fixed.  

I have version 9.63.0.181150920 and use an iPhone 6 with iOS 12.1.

Please help.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Anna,

Hello there. I have the latest version of the app and my camera roll goes from oldest to newest, so it appears the fix isn't working. 

Kevin