cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Egarnholz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Photo Upload Oldest to newest

The most recent update to concur is painful to use. I use iOS, every time I go to photos to upload a receipt image i have to scroll through all of my pictures to get to the most recent, as it is sorting oldest to newest instead of newest on top. I have over 7k photos so it is taking a lot of time. Also, how do I turn off “crop” this was a feature that concur had gotten rid of in the past and is absolutely terrible. 

8 REPLIES 8
Liliny25

I couldn’t agree more with both of your comments. Myself & my coworkers are also experiencing the same issues. Very frustrating. The Concur Helpdesk told me to call Apple. Apple redirected me to this forum. Please help!1

farmfly
Occasional Member - Level 3

You right, the issue isn’t with Apple, it’s the Concur Mobile App that needs to be programmed to show the newest photos first.  I was hoping the newest update would fix the issue, but it was ignored.  It’s a pretty simple fix too.  I can’t believe it isn’t driving Concur employees crazy too...

Humphreyc
New Member - Level 1

SAP Concur, when will this be fixed? Doing expenses through mobile is now completely unusable! 

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi All,

This was a known issue and has been fixed with the new Concur app version 9.63. Kindly update or uninstall/reinstall your app to the 9.63 version and test again.

Regards,

Anna Dizo
Global Service & Support
SAP Concur

ticholson

Hi Anna - I updated my app and the issue has not been fixed.  

I have version 9.63.0.181150920 and use an iPhone 6 with iOS 12.1.

Please help.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Anna,

Hello there. I have the latest version of the app and my camera roll goes from oldest to newest, so it appears the fix isn't working. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Egarnholz

I spoke to apple and concur on Tuesday. Apple told me there is nothing on their end that they could help with and that it was a development issue with the app. 

Concur will not take responsibility. They recommend taking a picture with the app oppose to your phones library. For me, this defeats the purpose of saving time as it takes so long to open the app. 

I am am hoping there is a solution soon. 

farmfly
Occasional Member - Level 3

It’s really frustrating that Concur isn’t willing to fix this issue!  I suggest giving them a 1 star app review until they take action.  

I have to take a picture of my itemized receipt when I eat at a hotel.  When I check out the next day I add the receipt to my hotel expense.  Now, I have to save the receipt until I check out, or scroll through 15,000 pictures when I try attach the image.  Starting the camera roll on the first picture taken makes no sense.  It’s a useless way to do it and starting on the last picture taken is easy fix for Concur to make.