cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sreeleshskumar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Personalized Concur Open not working

Hi team,

The personalized concur open is not working as expected as it showing up an error when accessing the same. But the normal concur open page is working.

Kindly please help on this.

Best regards

Sree12878667 - Personalized concur open error.JPG

7 REPLIES 7
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @sreeleshskumar,

Thank you for posting!

This is a known issue that we are working to address as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you will need to utilize the original Concur Open until a solution is found. Thank you for your patience! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sreeleshskumar

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for the update.

Regards

Sree

You can follow knowledge base article number: 000018027 Error: "Uh-oh. It looks like something went wrong. Please try again" when logging into Personalized Concur Open via the Concur portal. It will be updated when the issue has been resolved . You can access the Concur Knowledge base through the Concur Support portal.

Claudia Belardo
International Customer Experience Director
An Effortless Experience is Customer-Centric
sreeleshskumar

Thanks Claudia for the update.

Cheers!!!

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@claudiabelardo do you have a link to the KB article?  I've tried searching in the Support Portal but have been unable to find it.

Thanks

Dean

claudiabelardo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Dean, That's unfortunate. I have changed a few of the settings that will hopefully make it visible to you however if you search 000018027 and still get zero results just let me know your email and I will send it to you. Claudia

Claudia Belardo
International Customer Experience Director
An Effortless Experience is Customer-Centric
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

You could also try a different browser.  I had that error message in Internet Explorer (IE11) but it worked fine in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome browsers.