cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Personal Car Mileage - Round Trip Not Functions

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone is experiencing issues with the expense type "Personal Car Mileage". We allow for employees to submit personal car mileage (with or without using the Google Maps feature), but for the past few days, when they attempt to use the round trip function, it will not move forward. It simply gets stuck. 

I have submitted a Concur Support ticket, but have not yet heard back. The workaround is having everyone add two one-ways. I am curious if it's just a company problem or if there are other instances out there.

Thank you,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
1 Solution
Solution
JessicaL

Hello @ConwayN @MelissafromMD @DavidN@lperez-lopez @toriehigh,

We received an update today from Concur stating that the fix will be in this weekend's (Nov 17th) release so it should be working next week. I did send out a notification to all my expense users as we use this feature quite a lot. It was good to know Concur knew about the issue and had a fix near-ready.

Thanks all,

Jessica

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Jessica, I had actually signed in to ask this exact question!  Curious to see if everyone else is having this issue.

Thanks for asking!

Torie

lperez-lopez
Super User
Super User

Hi Jessica,

We have also experienced this issue. We were told there is a fix on the way but no ETA.

Lisa

DavidN
Occasional Member - Level 3

We experienced the same issue. Plus many more today.

MelissafromMD
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Jessica,

It's not just you.  My company's having the same issue. 

ConwayN
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Jessica,

I ran into this issue today.  I did 2 separate trips.

Solution
JessicaL

Hello @ConwayN @MelissafromMD @DavidN@lperez-lopez @toriehigh,

We received an update today from Concur stating that the fix will be in this weekend's (Nov 17th) release so it should be working next week. I did send out a notification to all my expense users as we use this feature quite a lot. It was good to know Concur knew about the issue and had a fix near-ready.

Thanks all,

Jessica
jbleisch
Occasional Member - Level 2

Same here, on the Concur status page there seems to be some "partial outages".... Would be nice if they could be identified...   http://open.concur.com 

Jody Bleisch, IT Consultant for Business Affairs Office
University of Oregon