cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmerril2
New Member - Level 1

No Matching Card Transaction

I have a pending expense in concur from a flight and while I have an e-receipt, it comes up with the error message: "You have an e-receipt or travel data, but no matching card transaction. Please wait until your credit card transaction imports into concur to add e-receipt."

This expense is almost 2 months pending, and no matter what I change the payment type to, it will not accept the expense. I just want to pay off my company card, and dont understand why it wont import the matching card information.

Note: E-reciept from concur is attached as the flight was purchased through concur travel.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robertbeaird how long ago did you purchase the Southwest Airlines flight? If it was purchased on your corporate credit card, then it should take about 3 business days to appear in your Available Expenses. 

There are a couple of things you can do. I would do them in this order too. 🙂

1.Contact your site admin and see if the transaction is being hidden for some reason. If so, they can release it to you.

2. If your site admin does not see the charge, then contact AMEX directly and let them know you are waiting for a charge to appear. They can confirm the charge was made to your corporate card. If this is the case, you may have to wait before it appears in Concur. 

If the charge isn't coming through or is "lost" somewhere, then you'll need to let your site admin know or your Finance/Accounting department know so they can arrange payment  directly to AMEX to avoid any late fees. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is a tad strange as your card transaction should come in. Off the top of my head, and this is just an educated guess, your transaction may be hidden for some reason. Ask your company card admin to check and see if the transaction is hidden. If so, they can release it to you. If not, then there is some other issue going on. You may need to submit a support ticket to SAP Concur and have them look into it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

When we get this question from employees it usually means one of 2 things.   

The employee has already submitted that expense and didn't use the e-receipt.   To see if this is the case - pull up the past transactions  and look for a matching card transaction by going to View transactions.

The other situation that happens is that the air was not charged to the employee's card.  It could have been charged to a central bill or manager or other employee for a number of reasons.

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
wilsoda
New Member - Level 1

Sandra, If the 2nd situation occurs, who do you contact? I have an e-recipt for a flight change and only recieved the $18.00 recipt but not the flight change. I looked at my Amex card and no charges are showing up for the $200+ flight change that is showing up in my expenses

jvalerio
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

I know this has been a while but, i am curious... Has this ever been resolved?

I asked because, I'm guessing if an expense report has been in flight for a while, would you think one of the errors of the error is because of the latter?  If we re-submit that same expense report, will this resolve that error?  all of them are hypotheses. 😉 

Note: if we submit an expense report, it creates a unique billing ID therefore, it counts against our expense report tier/cycle  🙂 

robertbeaird
New Member - Level 1

Similar issue. I booked a Southwest flight through Concur. It shows up on the itinerary. However, my company Amex card has not been billed. Everything else (car rental, hotel) does - but not the flight. What can I do? 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robertbeaird how long ago did you purchase the Southwest Airlines flight? If it was purchased on your corporate credit card, then it should take about 3 business days to appear in your Available Expenses. 

There are a couple of things you can do. I would do them in this order too. 🙂

1.Contact your site admin and see if the transaction is being hidden for some reason. If so, they can release it to you.

2. If your site admin does not see the charge, then contact AMEX directly and let them know you are waiting for a charge to appear. They can confirm the charge was made to your corporate card. If this is the case, you may have to wait before it appears in Concur. 

If the charge isn't coming through or is "lost" somewhere, then you'll need to let your site admin know or your Finance/Accounting department know so they can arrange payment  directly to AMEX to avoid any late fees. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Flamento
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, I am having the same issue with an expense showing up as not having a matching credit card transaction. I have been unable to find out who the site Admin is so I can contact them to get this resolved. I have now been charged a late fee that I will have to pay out of pocket. 

Can you please tell me how I find out who my site admin is or a phone # that I can actually speak to someone in Concur as I am unable to reach anyone on the only phone # I could find for this site?

Any help would be appreciated greatly!