Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lperez-lopez
Super User
Super User

NextGen - Attendee Search

Hi All,

Not sure which clients from Life Sciences has tested the "attendee search"  for HCP's, but we experienced issues. The only search feature was for name, and well if we are searching for a physicians name...there could potentially be 1,000's of Joe Smith's. The only option is to click on each name to locate the correct physician, this will not work for us. 

Has anyone else experienced the same issue or identified a good work around?

Thanks,

Lisa 

1 REPLY 1
Jody
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi, @lperez-lopez! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

I've checked in with the Concur Expense product team about your experience. To really know what the issue is, they would need a bit more info. However, I can pass along the information they shared:

When a user selects HCP as the attendee type, the user should get a set of customer fields configured by the administrator, which they can use to create a more specific attendee search.

If the user is NOT seeing these fields, and the admin has configured them, it sounds like there's a technical problem; it would be great if the customer could submit a Support Case through the Customer Support Portal (and include the phrase 'NextGen UI' in the case).

If your situation is different, please share more details about what you're experiencing, and I'll see what I can find out for you.

Thank you,
Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select Accept as Solution so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.