cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanDMI
New Member - Level 1

New Expense Report Interface

I was just beginning to really like the new expense reporting through Concur web and app then it changed. The new interface on the web does not allow you to group multiple expenses for anything other than allocation. Having to go in and set a single field under "EDIT" for 40+ expenses is very time consuming. Maybe I'm missing something but I sure liked where you click on expense and the options are on the right side. Now you have to scroll all the way back to the top to select "edit" or other options. Is there a way to change the user interface in profile or settings?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Keep in mind that the New UI isn't fully developed yet and some features have not been launched with this preview period. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi Dan,

Yes, the option to edit multiple expenses just isn't released yet during the preview period. Once the NextGen UI fully releases this fall, that feature should be available. To track features that have been released or are yet to be released, you can check out this document, 'Not Yet Available In NextGen Expense:'

http://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/NextGenEXP/UpcomingEnhancements.pdf

This feature is the first one on page 2.

Josh