cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BM30
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mobile app

I can log in through a pc. After resetting my password and pin I can still not log in through the mobile app.

1 Solution
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @BM30

Thanks for asking!

Here are two ways to get support with this:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information. 
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @BM30

Thanks for asking!

Here are two ways to get support with this:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information. 
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.