cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottcoane
Occasional Member - Level 1

Match Exception

I have an uber expense that has an error mesg attached saying that it still needs to be matched to an imported credit card transaction. I used the correct card (work CC not my personal CC). It’s the same as many other Uber transactions and for some reason this particular one is not matching. It’s been this way for two weeks. I confirmed that the charge has posted correctly on my work credit card. Again, nothing is different about this expense. I have many other Uber charges including more recent ones that have already matched. This particular one is stuck.

1 Solution
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

If the automatic matching has failed, you can select both the Uber expense and your card transaction in the same report and you will get an option to combine them.  Or if they are both in Available Expenses you can select them and manually match.

Is it possibly a duplicate?  Maybe Uber sent the expense twice, one of them matched to the card transaction and now you have the other one 'pending card transaction'. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

If the automatic matching has failed, you can select both the Uber expense and your card transaction in the same report and you will get an option to combine them.  Or if they are both in Available Expenses you can select them and manually match.

Is it possibly a duplicate?  Maybe Uber sent the expense twice, one of them matched to the card transaction and now you have the other one 'pending card transaction'.