cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Re: Level-3/Enhanced Data not available in New UI

Hi @SandraA,

In the presentation they did not explicitly say that Level 3 data would be visible, but here's what was said:

"[In] the Payment Type column, where this is a card transaction payment type, clicking on that will give you access to that card detail information without opening the expense."

This is around 18:15 in the recording. I'm assuming the 'card detail information' includes any Level 3 data along with the other info currently available by clicking the card link in the expense itself. I don't think there will be any indicator on the expense list to indicate a transaction has Level 3 data.

Maybe that could be a future enhancement where the the Payment Type is bolded if Level 3 data is present? That'd be nice.

Josh
wbhicks
Occasional Member - Level 2

@SandraA - Look at my Screenshots above...it's the same transaction, but one view is the new UI and the other is from the current UI. It's not an Amazon issue. L3D is available in the current UI, but not in the new UI. 

wbhicks

Got a response from Concur Support this afternoon..."At this time, L3 data is not supported in the new UI." 

So does that mean it won't be supported at Launch either? If so, that's a huge disappointment. 

We use Level-3 Data (L3D) in place of Receipts in the current UI. That's one of the benefits of using a Corporate Card in conjunction with Concur...transaction and all details, including line-item details on what was purchased, feed directly to Concur...and a time savings by not having to attach a Receipt where L3D is available.

Not Available.JPG

Highlighted
SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

WB

That is terrible news.

We have the same problem as you - missing level 3 for many Amazon transactions.    I have seen some Amz with Level 3 as well as other vendors.  But it's not consisteant.

Have you noticed that you can't sort the expenses by Vendor name in a report?   That's going to make reconcilation difficult for large reports.

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Y'all are exactly why this Community got started! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Level 3 transaction data should be available in the new UI (as displayed in the screenshots here by @Josh and @SandraA).

If you're not seeing it -as in the case described by @wbhicks- I'd appreciate it if you would submit a Support Case through the Customer Support Portal.

In your case, please include the phrase 'NextGen UI'.

In Brian's specific case, I have just confirmed with the Product Manager that Concur Support has escalated this issue, so this is in the right process now with a standard case tracking process.

Jody Wilkins
Product Communications at SAP Concur
SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

@JodyJody -

Can you please help us understand the response @wbhicks got from support -

"At this time, L3 data is not supported in the new UI."

There's no point in our reporting it if Concur is saying this isn't supposed to be working.

@wbhicks Did they close your case and consider their response a done deal?   

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
wbhicks

@SandraA - I received a note from Support yesterday...see below:

Capture.JPG