cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
malithih
Occasional Member - Level 1

Is it possible to assign an employee to multiple company codes

Hi,

I have a requirement to create the same employee under two different countries with two different cost centres. Since the email ID is same it doesnt allow me to proceed. Is there any other way to assign a single employee to multiple company codes.

Thank you

Malithi

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

First off, why do you need to create an employee under two different company codes? 

As a work around, you could create a second profile using a different login ID other than their company email address. Maybe use their personal email address for their second profile. So, they would have two separate profiles in SAP Concur. That's the only way I can think of to accomplish what you want. 

Maybe someone else on this forum has a better solution. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

First off, why do you need to create an employee under two different company codes? 

As a work around, you could create a second profile using a different login ID other than their company email address. Maybe use their personal email address for their second profile. So, they would have two separate profiles in SAP Concur. That's the only way I can think of to accomplish what you want. 

Maybe someone else on this forum has a better solution. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.