SAP Business Exchange
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tashanitah
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to view comments on a returned expense report

I have been sending reports wo employees with comments but they seem to know know where to locate the comments. Can you please provide a tutorial or screenshots on how to view comments on a returned report.

Solved! Jump to solution
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: How to view comments on a returned expense report

The easiest way for them to see report comments when you send back the report is to have them log in to their SAP Concur account. From the home screen tell them to click either Expense or Open Reports (See screenshot). That will take them to the Manage Expenses screen where they will see the returned report tile. The comment will be right on this tile (see second screenshot). 

That should do it for them. :-)Expense_Open_Reports.jpgReport_Comments.jpg

View solution in original post

Solved! Jump to solution
3 Replies
Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

The easiest way for them to see report comments when you send back the report is to have them log in to their SAP Concur account. From the home screen tell them to click either Expense or Open Reports (See screenshot). That will take them to the Manage Expenses screen where they will see the returned report tile. The comment will be right on this tile (see second screenshot). 

That should do it for them. :-)Expense_Open_Reports.jpgReport_Comments.jpg

View solution in original post

Solved! Jump to solution
estesdan
New Member - Level 1

Is there a way to get email notifications when there is a comment posted on an expense report?

Solved! Jump to solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

No, I do not believe this is possible. I guess I should say, I've never heard of us having this capability. 

Kevin

Solved! Jump to solution