cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tigger
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to Find Mileage Rate in Cognos

Hi,

I need to find the mileage rate if the expense type is Personal Car Mileage.  I can find the rate under Configuration and link it to the Expense through the employee's registered vehicle.  But there are also those employees who do not need to have a registered vehicle.  I need help finding the rate for these employees, and I know that the rate depends on their country of residence.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

It doesn't appear that the mileage rate is a data item in Cognos. However, what you can see in Cognos is the distance. So, if your Cognos report has the amount of the mileage expense and the distance, then just create a calculation that divides the amount by the distance. This will give you the rate at which they are reimbursed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

It doesn't appear that the mileage rate is a data item in Cognos. However, what you can see in Cognos is the distance. So, if your Cognos report has the amount of the mileage expense and the distance, then just create a calculation that divides the amount by the distance. This will give you the rate at which they are reimbursed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Tigger
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks!

How about mileage for registered vehicles?