cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sreeleshskumar
Occasional Member - Level 3

How is expense report billing calculation done?

Hi team,

Please let me know how the expense report billing is done for an organization or a client. Is it based on the no of reports submitted or no of reports which are being submitted and goes for payment.

Will it cover if a report is submitted and send back and deleted, will it be counted or not.

Please clarify on the same.

thanks & regards

Sree

4 REPLIES 4
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

My understanding is that it is "counted" once get goes through the final approval (e.g. sent to accounting").

At this point you cannot recall it. Should you recall it prior to this step, it is not "counted".

Contact your Concur rep for clarification/examples.

larthurs
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello! I was just wondering if you got clarification on this? If so, do you have a way to validate your monthly statements? I've been using a Cognos report, but was recently told the Cognos report may not always match our invoice, so now I'm trying to find another way to confirm that we are being billed appropriately.  Thanks!

TrishW

Hi there

I raised this with my account manager - 6months ago  Your count is based on the submission (once they click the submit button).  Concur do not care if it is rejected or if it gets to payment.  They count the submit.

I have validated this with the reports that I have had created

Hope this helps

trish

ljackson

I wonder if there are different billing contracts.  Our billing is based on created reports - even if they get deleted.  I will bring this up with our account manager as well.  This is good to know.