cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Expense Itemization with different daily rates

From my interactions with the Hotel Expense itemization, it is not possible to use different daily rate itemizations within the same expense line item. This is frustrating.

I expect the UI to let me add additional itemization date ranges without making multiple expense line items so I don't have to upload the same receipt multiple times and fake my check in/checkout dates for each rate change. 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Hotel Expense Itemization with different daily rates

Joel,

You can certainly enter different hotel rates if the rate changes and you only need to provide a receipt image of the entire hotel bill. No need to attach multiple images. 

I've provided 4 screenshots so you can see what I'm referring to. 

I hope this helps. First ScreenshotFirst ScreenshotSecond ScreenshotSecond ScreenshotThird ScreenshotThird ScreenshotFourth ScreenshotFourth Screenshot

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @joelbear5

Great question!

Thanks, @KevinD, for the step by step on how to do this. This is really helpful! I am sure other community members were wondering the same thing.

We also have a video that goes over the "how-tos" as well. Check it out: 

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Joel,

You can certainly enter different hotel rates if the rate changes and you only need to provide a receipt image of the entire hotel bill. No need to attach multiple images. 

I've provided 4 screenshots so you can see what I'm referring to. 

I hope this helps. First ScreenshotFirst ScreenshotSecond ScreenshotSecond ScreenshotThird ScreenshotThird ScreenshotFourth ScreenshotFourth Screenshot

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey

Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @joelbear5

Great question!

Thanks, @KevinD, for the step by step on how to do this. This is really helpful! I am sure other community members were wondering the same thing.

We also have a video that goes over the "how-tos" as well. Check it out: 

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Ok, I see how that works, but it's definitely not an intuitive approach to solving the problem. I would consider that a work-around. But I appreciate the quick response, thanks!

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Joel,

The next version of our User Interface will have an option to enter the number of days you stayed, then you will have a tab to enter the hotel room rate for each day when you have varying rates. 

Kevin

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey