cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajunior
Occasional Member - Level 1

Help needed for fuel receipt.

Hi,

I am new to expenses as last month was my only my second submitted claim. 

So I have submitted my October expenses which have been approved but I have an issue I need help with please. My last personal vehicle mileage claim was 31st October but I also added a fuel receipt for the same day. This fuel also covers my mileage up to the middle of my November claim (I dont do a huge amount of mileage for this company) so in hindsight I should probably of only added it to the new claim. 

What do I do? Shall I add the same receipt on the new claim and leave a comment explaining the situation? I have tried this and it accepts it without 'exceptions'. 

Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Ajunior,

Thanks for posting!

It varies from company to company on what the policies are. In this case, you could submit a new Expense Report; however, it would be best to contact your company's Concur Admin as they will be able to provide guidance based on your company's policies. 

If you do not know who your company's admin is please send me a private message here on the Community with your company name and login email, so I can look that up for you. 

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.