cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Elena2010
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenseit in Concur Mobile App not working

Hello,

We are currently implementing Concur Travel & Expenses at my organsitation and I am currently testing the Concur App (IOS) and it appears that the Expenseit Functionality does not work. I have read all the documentation provided on this new functionality from this site which i am aware has only been available since 13th Aug 2018. I am in Australia and not sure whether this functionality has been rolled out to us as yet if someone can please confirm this? What makes me think this is the case is that the Expenseit on/off flag on the settings of the App does not appear (as attached below). The version of the Concur IOS App I am running is 9.60.0.1808221727 which is greater then the version prescribed in the FAQ > 9.52.

Thank you,

Concur.PNG

1 Solution
Solution
Elena2010

Hello all,

In response to my message below after multiple e-mail exchanges with our CONCUR Implementation  Project Manager (During testing of the system ) over a 1 week period i have recieved the response today. 

"The ExpenseIt is activated when we move the site to production. Now I have enabled it. Please login as user in SAP Concur and test"

I am aware the Expenseit functionality is new within the Concur App &  a recommendation is for Concur  to add this information to the FAQ in the URL below. 

https://www.concurtraining.com/en-us/pr/expenseit_admin

Thank you.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Elena2010

Hello all,

In response to my message below after multiple e-mail exchanges with our CONCUR Implementation  Project Manager (During testing of the system ) over a 1 week period i have recieved the response today. 

"The ExpenseIt is activated when we move the site to production. Now I have enabled it. Please login as user in SAP Concur and test"

I am aware the Expenseit functionality is new within the Concur App &  a recommendation is for Concur  to add this information to the FAQ in the URL below. 

https://www.concurtraining.com/en-us/pr/expenseit_admin

Thank you.