cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eabsing
Occasional Member - Level 2

Expense - Web Services restriction

Hi All,

We wanted to restrict our employees to access all functionalities in Concur when they are outside Company's VPN, for example - while using their own internet at home,  we want to give them access to their expense reports only & not to Cognos reporting. Is there any way we can do this restriction basis our company's policy.

Thank you.

Regards, Abhishek 

3 REPLIES 3
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @eabsing

Good question. Have you had a chance to check out our Developer Center? This video on Web Services might help: https://developer.concur.com/tools-support/videos/ The other tutorials in the Developer Center could be a good resource as well.

Does anyone else have any tips or resources to share on this topic?

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
eabsing
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Ashely,

Thank you for your response, & sorry for my late response on this.

I would like to know more about the restrictions a company can make on its employees while they are out of their company's LAN/VPN. Can this be addressed, if a company wants to restrict full functionality of concur, for example - not allow its employees to download cognos reports, or work as a delegate.

Appreciate any response on this.

Regards, Abhishek

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi Abhishek,

This scope list might be a helpful resource when configuring user permissions: https://developer.concur.com/api-reference/authentication/scopes.html

If this doesn't quite answer your question I would also suggest using the search feature in the Development Center. I am also interested in hearing from the community still. I am sure others have faced this same question and they may have a few ideas for you. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.