Hi Jocelyn, we switched at the beginning of August. The changeover itself was easy and the payments are processing like normal. However, the issues I am running into now are:
1) It doesnt appear that Bambora runs a test on new bank accounts. The batch where Concur was running test transactions now shows "retired". I had an employee reimbursement returned because the employee entered the account number incorrectly. We didnt know until his first expense report was processed and then returned.
2) If an employee hasn't opted-in, the system is supposed to prompt them before they can submit an expense report. This is not happening so I have people submit reports then I have to chase them to go into profile settings and opt-in. It is an issue becasue most people are using the app only.