cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frjansso
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cookie support in the IOS App

Hey,

first thanks for a great product, I travel a lot and the Concur App is a life saver.

We've introduces two-factor authentication. The Concur App doesn't support cookies, so every time I pick up the app, I have to relogin again, this quickly becomes a hazzle as I try to add receipts during the day.

If cookies were enabled in the application, I would stay logged in for 12 hours, please see the attached screenshot.

Cheers,

Fredrik

IMG_0061.png

4 REPLIES 4
frjansso

I'm using version 9.72.1 on IOS.

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @frjansso ,

Thank you for reaching out.

If you can kindly explain further what is the issue and what is your expected behavior when logging in to the app via SSO with your 2 FA?

Regards,

AnnaDizo

frjansso

Hi and thanks for getting back to me!

In your code, when you redirect the user for company SSO, I assume you use a browser client. If I remember correctly (was a while ago the hacked anything like this), you typically have to enable cookie support in the HTTP client. For example, in libCURL you do this to enable cookies:

curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_COOKIEFILE, ""); /* start cookie engine */ 

As I don't know what language your client is written in, it's hard to be more specific than this.

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @frjansso

Thanks for posting and providing this context! 

It sounds like this would be a good question for a support ticket. @AnnaDizo is an excellent resource for general support questions, but this level of detail is best handled in a ticket so we can pull up your specific configuration. If you would like help creating a ticket, please send me a private message with your full name, company name, login email and preferred phone number.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.