cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Concur Expense - Concur failed to process a payment of $360,000 to our corporate cards

Is anybody experiencing payment delays with Concur Expense. Concur Expense failed to process our corporate card payments. I created two tickets on 3/8 and despite multiple phone calls and escalating this case, Concur Support still hasn't assigned my cases to an Analyst. It is very disappointing that the response time is so slow for such a serious issue. 

4 REPLIES 4
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @jocelynfleur,

Thanks for posting and letting us know. I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send me a private message with more details on the situation and your company. Thank you for your patience. We will do our best to get this sorted. 

-Ashley 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DCormier
Occasional Member - Level 2

I am sorry this has happened to you. I have noticed that the customer service from Concur has been seriously slacking lately. I always get a quick response that the case has been assigned to the appropriate team by Service Administration but then responses go silent for days, even a week on issues I have marked urgent.  More recently I have been assigned analysts who don't seem to understand the issue or question at hand and just ask several questions that are already listed in the case description which adds a further delay.

AshleyB

Hi @DCormier 

I'm sorry that has been your experience. We are always working to improve and appreciate getting this kind of feedback. I would be able to look into your case as well. You can private message me or shoot an email to SAPBusinessExchange@sap.com with your company name and login email. I'll do what I can to find answers for you.

Best,
Ashley Bragg

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AshleyB

Hi @jocelynfleur 

I just wanted to check in on this issue. Were you able to find the support you were looking for? If not, please let me know and I will have someone reach out straight away.

Best,
Ashley Bragg