cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Euresys
New Member - Level 1

Concur Customer Support

We have been on Concur for a 1-year and we were asked by their rep within the first 90-days if we needed Extended User Support. We informed the rep that we didn't and it was suppose to be removed before we started, but it was not done as promised. We have been trying to get someone at Concur for 6-months to remove it, however Concur Customer Service doesn't appear to be interested in correcting the situation. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get Concur to help us resolve the issue?

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @Euresys 

I do not have experience with this specific issue, but in a similiar situation, I put in a Concur Support Ticket and on the cc field, I put both the original sales person and the account manager.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Euresys,

Thank you for posting! 

I would be happy to look into this for you. Would you be able to send me a private message with your company name and more details on the situation? This will help me know how best to assist you. 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.