cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sreeleshskumar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Concur APP - credit card transactions

Hi Team,

Once the integration of ExpenseIT app with ConcurAPP is done, let me know how users can process credit card transactions and the receipts associated with it?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Are your users currently using two separate apps (ExpenseIt and SAP Concur Mobile)? If so, the only thing that will change in the process is that ExpenseIt will be accessed from SAP Concur Mobile, so there won't be any real change in processing card transactions. Use the ExpenseIt option in SAP Concur Mobile to take a picture of the receipt and then tell your users to wait about three days when the card transaction comes in. SAP Concur will match the ExpenseIt item to its corresponding credit card transaction. Once they have been matched, then users add it to their expense report. Now, if your users are not currently using ExpenseIt or processing card transactions, then there will be a little bit of a learning curve.

Could you provide a little more information as to what your current situation is, please?

Thank you,

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sreeleshskumar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thank you for the response. I feel the anwer really clarifies my doubts.