cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mamehta
Occasional Member - Level 2

Common Date for all queries

Hello, I created a single report to with 3 different queries each showing details on how many reports were submitted based on country, approved and processed respectively. Now I want to add a date prompt common to all the reports in such a way when user selects particular day, the report should display how many reports were submitted, approved or processed on that particular day.  Any thoughts on how can we do this?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mamehta I'm not sure what you are asking is possible. If you have 3 different queries running in one report, each query would need to have a date filter related to that query, so trying to build one prompt to return data for 3 different queries might not be possible. 

Can you send me a private message with your company name, the report you built and where you saved the report in Cognos, please? I'd like to take a look at the report you built to help give you a more difinitive answer. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.