cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can I tranfer expense transactions from and existing expense Claim/Report Header to a new Report Hea

I have an issue where the the Ledger is not updating for one employee, so I have updated the LE in the Ledger manually, but the employee already has the expense assigned to a report header in concur which reflects the old LE.  I was hoping that I could move the expense transaction to a new report.  Is that do able?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Yes you can. Just select each expense than needs to be moved (the little checkbox). You will see a Move button become active at the top of the list of expenses on the report. Click that button and you'll see an option to move it to another report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DGtlRift
New Member - Level 1

How does one do this from the mobile app?

SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

I wasn't able to do this on mobile.    An expense admin should be able to do this for the employee.

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is only available with SAP Concur online, not on mobile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.