cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
smv
New Member - Level 1

Re: Business Meals with Attendees

THEY WERE 45 PEOPLE IN THE GROUP, DO I HAVE TO ALLOCATE ALL NAMES ON THE GROUP.  BESIDE EVERY TIME I USE THE GROUP MEAL WITH 10+ ALWAYS, ALWAYS I GET THE SAME MESSAGE  " I CAN NOT USE THIS IF GROUP IS LESS THAN 10 EVETHOUGH I CLICKED ON 10+"  JUST NEED TO KNOW IF I HAVE TO PUT DOWN ALL OF THE 45 MANES.

SILVANA

smv
New Member - Level 1

PAID WITH MY USC TRAVEL CARD

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @smv

That does sound frustrating and would take a lot of time. There might be a better way. Have you asked your company's admin how they want you to handle this? As you can see from this discussion every company handles these things differently and you need to work with your company's policy. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
EWinters
New Member - Level 2

For business meals, we are required to list every person who attended whether they are an employee or not.  This is a Government mandate. In addition, we have to breakdown what is food and what is alcohol, if served.  

I use the Attendee Template which you have available in the tool.  Thank you for this!  It's a lifesaver.  I am processing a report right now with 93 attendees.  I was able to extract the first and last names out of Excel and paste it right into your Attendee template.  It pulls over to Concur perfectly.

TriciaNeal
Occasional Member - Level 1

We found the easiest way to add employees for a group or department is to have the attendees sign in as they enter.  That way you have the employee list you can upload without having to type it, etc.