cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Automated Rolling Reporting

Hi, I am looking to create a 12 month rolling report that will send out to email. I have been able to automate to a schedule, and I have been able to have this report output send to selected e-mail addresses.

Currently the report simply adds the previous month to the report (accumulates months in the reporting timeframe).

However, I would like to have the reports timeframe roll forward (oldest month from previous report drops off the current reports timeframe).

Appreciate any help given.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Automated Rolling Reporting

@MichaelLucas Well, you are in luck Michael, as this is possible. And not only am I telling you it is possible, I'm going to provide you with the filter you need to create. 

I don't know what date data item you are using in your report, but you will need to create a filter using the Expression Editor that is this: ([Sent for Payment Date] between _first_of_month(_add_months(current_date,-12)) and current_date). Now, you may need to replace the part of the expression that is [Sent for Payment Date] with whatever date data item you have on your report.

I hope this make sense.

Kevin

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Solution
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Automated Rolling Reporting

@MichaelLucas Well, you are in luck Michael, as this is possible. And not only am I telling you it is possible, I'm going to provide you with the filter you need to create. 

I don't know what date data item you are using in your report, but you will need to create a filter using the Expression Editor that is this: ([Sent for Payment Date] between _first_of_month(_add_months(current_date,-12)) and current_date). Now, you may need to replace the part of the expression that is [Sent for Payment Date] with whatever date data item you have on your report.

I hope this make sense.

Kevin

View solution in original post