cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grayson
New Member - Level 1

Approver's Email Reminders

If report is pending in approver's queue for 10 days, we have the approver's report to be rerouted the approver's approver/manager.

How often are email alert's sent to an approver for an expense report pending approval?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

They should receive an email I believe 3 days after the report as arrived in their approval queue. You can also create/edit the reminder to send as often as you need it to up to the 10 days.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
HLM1075
New Member - Level 1

I need my Concur expenses approved. But the person it went to is no longer employed here. I need it forwarded to the next person in charge, please.

Thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is not that uncommon. However, this forum doesn't have anyone who can handle this for you.

What you will need to do is let your site administrator know the issue. They can rectify the situation for you. Most likely, they will assign you a new approver then send the report back to you. Once that is done, you will resumbit the report and it will go to your new approver. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.