stras2000
New Member - Level 1

App no longer working in iOS 12 App no longer working in iOS 12 beta beta

Apple will no longer work after downloading iOS 12 beta
16 REPLIES 16
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @stras2000,

Thanks for posting! Have you tried reinstalling the app? If this does not fix the issue you will need to create a support ticket through your authorized support contact or the User Support Desk. You can reach out to your company to find out if they subscribe to User Support Desk or handle support cases internally. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@AshleyB do you know if these issues are continuing today?  I've opened case # 12114629 with Concur Support.

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Anonymous User,

As @KevinD shared our mobile developers will be working to making sure the app is compatible with the latest version of iOS that will be coming out.

If this is a separate issue, you have gone through the proper support channel by opening a case with Concur Support. They will help provide you more information and work towards a solution. 

Hope this helps!   

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
slipstream
Occasional Member - Level 2

this is still happening with ios 12 and with the global rollout on monday, is there a fix soon please ?

DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Our users start upgrading about 2-3 days after a release. Please ensure this isn't an issue post haste.

Hotjock99
Occasional Member - Level 1

This is extremely embarrassing for a company of your size and very frustrating for some of our 10,000 users in British Airways we have migrated all IPhones and Ioads to IOS 12 and this app no longer works , I’ve raised a ticket without success can you please advise when this will be fixed 

thks

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Hotjock99 

I am from the mobile/ExpenseIt team and wanted to assist you on this issue. Kindly provide me the case number raised so I can personally check details of the issues you are having with the Concur mobile app with iOS 12.

Thank you.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Rman68
Occasional Member - Level 3

You need to make sure your SSO url is compliant with Apple ATS. That is what is causing SSO to not work specifically on IPhones.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

My best guess is that since iOS is currently on version 11.4 and iOS 12 hasn't had a general release yet, the app isn't compatible with the newest version of iOS. I am fairly certain our mobile developers are working on making sure the app is compatible with the new version of iOS that will be coming out. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Concur is working as expected for 25+ users I followed-up with.

A few things we noticed:

After upgrading, you may have to download Concur from the Cloud. iOS12 may temporary uninstall Concur.

Our test scenarios:

1. Users with just Concur Travel - No issues (once confirmed the app was installed).

2. Expense only users - We had them do the full unistall and reinstall - no issues.

3. Expense and Travel users - No issues (some had to click on the Concur app to get it to download again - NOT the same as reinstall).

🙂

Jtkeele
Occasional Member - Level 1

I updated last week and the app fails to open after update.

App has been removed and added many times with no change

what is the fix???

DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

Can you do a screen print/shot?

Our users are iphone 6 and later versions.

Update: 9/21 - Checked with 10 more users; no issues. This is "case closed" for us.

slipstream
Occasional Member - Level 2

still happening for me - iphone X

constant

unable to sign in

we dont recognise the information entered - please resent your SSO email and password

with both password and Pin

works fine on web though

shall
New Member - Level 1

I have 2 users with iPhone 6's and the APP no longer works. Their login and passwords are not recognised. Both work on the desktop and through safari.

Both have deleted the app, the history and removeded it from their itunes purcahsed app list and reinstalled with the same issues.

Please advise what the fix is.

Thanks

Shannon

i319259
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi,

Could you please try Remote Wipe mobile Device for this user accounts and create new Mobile PIN and try again. ?

lori_concur
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Sharon,

If a user is having issues logging into the mobile app they are likely locked out of their account and will need to have a remote mobile wipe performed. They will need to contact their admin to do this and will also have to reset their PIN once this is complete. Hope this helps!