Highlighted
Denigir777
Occasional Member - Level 1

Android receipts -crashes

I'm experincinge the mobile app crashing when I take a receipt photo, or even try to attach s receipt picture from the Gallery.

The taken photo scrolls off the screen downwards when I hit the blue tick-box, and the app restarts when I bring it back up.

Performing the action to capture receipt repeatedly results in itit succeedi around once in every dozen attempts.

Runnimg version 9.62.1 (2018110209) on a Nexus 5x running Android 8.5.1.

Does anyone else experience this recently?

5 Replies
Vsemenova

Re: Android receipts -crashes

Same here. Running 9.62.0 on PH-1 Os:Android 9.

JL6speed
New Member - Level 2

I am having the same issue.  Switched to a new phone, installed latest app, and it crashes every time I try to attach a receipt via phone app.

Version 9.61.0 on OnePlus 6T

0 Kudos
Vsemenova

the issue seems to be resolved. App is working as expected

0 Kudos
Denigir777

@Vsemenova wrote:

the issue seems to be resolved. App is working as expected

It's also working for me tonight.  Weirdly though, I now don't get a chance to accept the picture (no blue tick).  It goes straight in as taken.

Prior to this improvement I had just removed some corporate security patch that had admin rights over my phone.  I wondered if this could help (perhaps it did?). .  I did this because I ibstalled the app on my wifes' phone last night, and it had no problem!  I wondered if it pointed to my phone setup instead.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Denigir777,

I'm glad to see the issue seems to have been resolved (according to the conversation above). If you continue to have trouble, I suggest you create a support ticket with either the user support desk or your Concur Admin. This would be your best next step. 

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
0 Kudos