SAP Business Exchange
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm going to Fusion BeccaR
I'm going to Fusion

Am I able to make changes to an expense report which has already been submitted?

Yes, if the report has not yet been extracted, it can be changed if it is either sent back to you or recalled. The Recall button can be found by opening your report and looking in the upper right-hand corner of the page. If you do not see this option, please reach out to your Authorized Support Contact.