cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeorgeD
New Member - Level 1

Adobe reader DC crashing when trying to view receipts.

Hello Everyone,

My name is George and I am a IT Technician for a local non-profit.  I have a user who is having a problem with Adobe Reader crashing when she tries to view her receipts.  She gets the message 'Adobe Acrobat Reader DC has stopped working' when she tries to view them.

I uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe and it was good for about a week then all of a sudden, the issue pops up again.  I uninstalled and reinstalled Adobe a second time and updated it.  Again, all was well for a week or so.

She is using a HP laptop running Windows 10 Pro on a domain.  This is my first exposure to Concur so I really do not know where to look or what to look for. 

Any information, ideas, thoughts, suggestions, or input are greatly appreciated!  Thank you all for the time and have a wonderful day!  Safe travels everyone!

Respectfully,

George D.

1 REPLY 1
bonniechristy
Occasional Member - Level 2

we have had similar problem from time to time but it generally corrects itself.  I was told to try and use a different web browser.  Instead of Internet Explorer, try Edge or Chrome.  However, I have subscribed to email notifications when SAP Concur has outages which allows me to see the issue we experience is a problem they have recognized and currently working to fix.  See example attached that came from https://open.concur.com/#/OPI-2180855

You can always reach out to Concur support and see if they can suggest any tips.

Outage.Notice-Expense.Invoice.Imaging.JPG